Sunday, February 22, 2009

so i decided.....

every year, i always say that i would blog, but i never seem to have the time to. after much pondering i decided to make time. its a good excuse to procrastinate in my senior year at SCU, and probably a good stress reliever, and a way for me to write what i am thinking, since i hate keeping diaries and journals. it can possibly help me what i am going through . 

for the past few months i have learned that life is what you make it, and that you should not make people matter soo much in your lives that you lose yourself. i did that. i ended up shit creek without a paddle at the end of a five year relationship. i am now trying to find my way to a better me.


2 comments:

Makensy S said...

amen, my sista!

thisismycool said...

*lifts right fist proud and slow* right on my sistah!