Friday, November 13, 2009

Crawl......

After i ended my relationship of six years with my ex, BlackFace, almost a year ago, i have a new perspective of life. It ended on bad terms you can say. I've been a rebuilding state of mind. I have accomplished a lot in this year. I have graduated from Santa Clara, moved back home and am currently in the process of figuring out what i want to do with my life. During this whole time i have being focusing on me and my career but not what has been making me happy. I have dating, but i don't continue because i start to think i am psycho........ I DONT WANT TO BE THAT PSYCHO BLACK BITCH....... i cant be that. It stresses me out. With me not having a steady job i have to figure out what makes me happy. Life is about having fun. Soooooooooo im going to fix this. I have to relaxxxxxxxxxx. Relationships come with time . I dont want a relationship just to start right away. You should be friends in your relationship. I want to have a friend and a lover in my next relationship. im crawling ....

1 comment:

Makensy S said...

good for you.
(im in the process of writing a blog similar lol and it was also called crawl haha..go broncos)