Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye '09, Hello 2010

Today is the last day of 2009, and i can say that i have learned alot about myself this year. Granted i have messed up a couple of times but i now learned that A) DO ME, because thats the only thing i know best. B) Dont put no dude on a pedestal. duh C) some people are only in your life for seasons, and some friendships are a lifetime. just cuz i dont talk to you everyday, doesn't mean i dont love or care bout you. D) People take shit for granted but when its gone they hella miss it. E ) Have tough skin -----my 106kmel family taught me well. I think God i have lifelong friends and mentors F) granny said "stop talking to these wack ass niggas who aint bout shit" ima finally listen to her because she is right. i need to find a "down" man, DONT BE CLINGY.... H) breaking in to a van in SF can provide heat at night (don't ask) I ) sometimes u have to do things you dont want to in order to do things that are good for you. J ) dont wait hand and foot on a person when they treat you like dog shit, K ) you dont have to go bad on everyone, everyone is not against, but still study a person"s character. ...... L ) If you see a nigga that u dont wanna talk to. a dude try to grab you in the club, dont smile , MOVE YOUR FEETS .. M) whatever you do, whereever you are, dont complain, HAVE FUN

I consider this year and this decade the biggest growth in my life. I have experienced a lot of trials and tribulation. My New Years Resolution for this year is to keep focusing on me. Keep following my dreams.

No comments: