Wednesday, December 2, 2009

verbal vomit/stream of consciousness part 1

i have been home for 6 months. Sometimes i wish i would have stayed in the bay, but i feel as if God brought me back to Inglewood for a reason. I dont know what that reason is. My female friends have grown distant. They have lives themselves, i've been gone for four years. I understand. All my friends have seem male. LOVE DUDES, but i do want female friends too. I am outta the LOOP. I don't even really have the "LA State of Mind" anymore. i live in a shell in Inglewood,and most of the time i kick it with an 84 yr old woman named Ruby Mae. She is cool and all, i just want to socialize with people my age. I know that i should be getting my life together, like everyone else is doing, and i shouldn't be even concern with this, until i'm settled, but you have to get out and play once and a while. when i DO go out, i have a ton of fun. thats not the problem. i am fine with being alone, but loneliness is awkward. I dont really know what i should do. idol minds are the devil's workshop, and i dont want to be associated with him.

1 comment:

K.Laurent said...

well the only way to get some new friends is to really extend yourself and try new things. Making new friends is harddd (believe me! I'm in frickin Philly) but u can do it boo