Wednesday, December 23, 2009

verbal vomit/ stream of consciousness part 2

WORD OF ADVICE ::::::::::::: I DONT DO DRAMA ::::::::::::::..... anymore. i never really understood the necessity of he say she say - middle man drama. Its not my steez. i'll give advice. I don't mind giving advice. However, don't involve me when i speak on the other person at all. Don't lie on me. I stay distant from people because I dont like messy stuff like that. I dont like being draggggggggggged in to other people's personal drama. People really need to learn how to do themselves. When you focus on yourself and the things you need to do you wont be concerned with petty bullshit. i personally dont concern myself with it because of the fact that i put ALL OF my energy into everything that i do, no matter what it is. if this was 14months ago, i would have honored this, and let it affect me, but its not. through out this year i have learned to focus on myself and other things to get me and the people that i love and want to succeed ahead. I have toldddddd people things i think they should do, because people have tolddddd and suggested things that i can do to fix myself as a person. I have taken some advice and thrown some advice to trash. I have learned through personal experiences that people dont want to be around others with hella drama. things do happened that are beyond your own personal control. Things that are in your personal control, you have to fix. communication is key in ANYTYPE OF RELATIONSHIP, FRIENDSHIP ETC. Stressing dumb shit isn't cute.

No comments: