Monday, January 25, 2010

verbal vomit/ stream of consciousness part 5

I hate when people talk and ask questions during a movie, that you are watching just like me.



Working in the arts and entertainment I feel that people don't respect my opinion. At times I want to give up .... Its not in my vocabulary, but I am fighting to get in the industry. This shit here is tough.since I have been home I have been going through it.I am doing somewhat better.sometimes, I don't think anyone cares. LA is a hard place to try to rebuild your life, when you have been gone for 4 years. I don't expect everything just to stay the same, because that's not how life works. Life moves on, and so do your friends.its like I came home and I'm non-existent.I have done a lot of amazing things in life, I thank God for it.I just do not know what to do to fix this funk that I am in.I'm trying to stay focus, and find some happiness during my stay or life here.Life after of college is difficult.Hell, life is very difficult and complicated in itself.I can't find a job period, and got laid off,twice.I have no money to start my own projects.It's frustrating.Most of my friends got jobs, right out of college. I know I'm not them. and God gives graciously to those who wait, he also gives to those who help themselves. I have been praying for my spirit, my mental well being and my life. Sometimes I think prayer isn't helping me, even though I do need jesus. I need some type of help, some type of guidance. I often wonder if I am delusional... Some type of crazy... Ehh

No comments: